We provide evidence-based treatment to maximise recovery and minimise recovery times
Our services aim to provide improved health and wellbeing. Read below to find out more
Exercise Physiology programs have been identified as the single most effective tool in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and management or prevention of long term disability.
Our pioneered service delivery model captures the essence of legislative requirements by implementing a specialised CTP / Motor Vehicle Accident model of care. This model of care and specialised framework promotes our industry leading outcomes and ensures that the client receives first class care.
The target areas include:
- Increasing capacity for Activities of Daily Living
- Increasing and demonstrating work capacity (where applicable)
- Decreasing overall treatment time frames
- Advocating and implementing long term self-management
Our products implemented within the Motor Vehicle Accident schemes aim to:
- Measure and demonstrate effective treatment
- Adopt a biopsychosocial approach
- Improve participation at home, work and in the community
- Inform stakeholders of expectations for managing injured people
- Improve injured person’s self-efficacy to empower them to self-manage their condition
- Implement goal oriented and evidence based exercise prescription
- Maximise recovery and reduce recovery time
For NSW Clients, the ongoing improvements and upgrades achieved throughout the duration of treatment are directly transferable onto the SIRA Certificate of Fitness.